ShineFest Map & Information
Lilac Bowl in Riverfront Park
507 N Howard St, Spokane
Here are some more details about ShineFest!
- Doors open at 1pm. FastPass holders should arrive at the venue by 12:30p or even earlier. General Admission and Reserved Seating will enter after the Fast Pass holders.
- Tickets can be purchased at the gate, but cost $5 more than the online price. (Anyone over age 2 needs a ticket.)
- Handicapped drop-off should occur at the INB Opera House, utilizing the King Cole foot bridge.
- If you have VIP tickets, be watching your email for a message from LMG concerts.
- Meet and Greets will take place throughout the afternoon - watch your email for more details or check in with the Box Office on the day of the show.
- Local bands will start things off at the beginning, with the headliner bands playing later in the afternoon and evening.
- MercyMe will be performing after dark. You won't want to miss their light show!
- The show is expected to end between 9:30 and 10:00pm.
- In addition to the main stage, there will be a secondary stage featuring several local bands which will be performing throughout the afternoon in between the featured artists.
- Food and drinks will be available from vendors within the venue. Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the venue.
- Several local ministries will have booths for you to check out.
- The bands will also have booths where you can get merchandise like t-shirts and albums.
- Be sure to stop by the Shine 104.9 booth to say "hi" and to pick up some bumper stickers and Shine gear!
- The concert is expected to last until approximately 9:30pm.
- Outside food and beverages are NOT allowed in the venue
- You are encouraged to bring water bottles with you. (No outside food or drinks, please.) Water stations are posted on the map.
- Sunscreen is recommended, as well as hearing protection for young children.
- Only low-backed chairs or blankets will be allowed. No umbrellas or tall chairs are permitted.
- No smoking, no alcohol, and no pets are allowed at this festival.
There will be a team at the Box Office to answer any more questions on the day of the event.
See you soon!