ShineFest Map & Information
Lilac Bowl in Riverfront Park
507 N Howard St, Spokane
Here are some more details about ShineFest!
- Doors open at 1pm. FastPass holders should arrive at the venue by 12:30p or even earlier. General Admission and Reserved Seating will enter after the Fast Pass holders.
- Local bands will start things off at the beginning, with the headliner bands playing later in the afternoon and evening.
MercyMe will be performing after it gets dark, so that you can enjoy their light show.
The festival is expected to be done between 9:30 and 10:00pm.
- Tickets can be purchased at the gate, but cost $5 more than the online price. (Anyone over age 2 needs a ticket.)
- Handicapped drop-off should occur at the INB Opera House, utilizing the King Cole foot bridge.
- If you have VIP tickets, be watching your email for a message from LMG concerts.
- Meet and Greets will take place throughout the afternoon - watch your email for more details or check in with the Box Office on the day of the show.
- In addition to the main stage, there will be a secondary stage featuring several local bands which will be performing throughout the afternoon in between the featured artists.
- Food and drinks will be available from vendors within the venue. Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the venue.
- Several local ministries will have booths for you to check out.
- The bands will also have booths where you can get merchandise like t-shirts and albums.
- Be sure to stop by the Shine 104.9 booth to say "hi" and to pick up some bumper stickers and Shine gear!
- The concert is expected to last until approximately 9:30pm.
- Outside food and beverages are NOT allowed in the venue
- You are encouraged to bring water bottles with you. (No outside food or drinks, please.) Water stations are posted on the map.
- Sunscreen is recommended, as well as hearing protection for young children.
- Only low-backed chairs or blankets will be allowed. No umbrellas or tall chairs are permitted.
- No smoking, no alcohol, and no pets are allowed at this festival.
There will be a team at the Box Office to answer any more questions on the day of the event.
See you soon!